Saturday, March 21, 2009
{ 5:03 PM }
Your Name
As morning dawns and evening fades,
You inspire songs of praise,
That rise from earth to touch Your heart,
And glorify Your name.
Lord, I surrender this worry, this anger, this fatigue, and this pain to You, I put it all in Your hands and I pray You straighten out the path before me.
Lord, I thank You for yet another day in Your presence, I pray it be filled with Your presence, Lord, and Your name be glorified, Jesus.
May my praise and worship rise and touch Your heart, Lord Jesus, God Almighty.
Jesus, please take my sin, and give me clean hands and a pure heart, a soul that will never lift to another, Lord, I trade these ashes in for beauty, in Your name, Lord Jesus, please, fill me again with Your love and Your Spirit, Lord, I surrender.
I thank You so so much,
I love You, Jesus,
In Your most holy and precious name I pray earnestly, Jesus,
Amen.
Isaiah 26:7
"But for those who are righteous, the path us not steep and rough. You are a God of justice, and you smooth out the road ahead of them."